Tuesday, January 24, 2012

A New Start.


I have decided to make Spring Quakers my new start for 2012. This is a lovely design from Rosewood Manor. I am stitching this with the suggested Valdani threads. I have never used these threads before and I am finding them delightful to use. The linen I chose is a 28cnt. of an unknown brand that has as Antiqued/aged appearance.  I am sure this will become my new favorite cross stitch project this year.
In February my twice monthly embroidery group will begin again for the year and I will be participating in two classes during February and March. It looks like a busy year ahead, especially with the embroidery group's exhibition in September.

I thought I would post some pics of past favorites.


The Quilting. a design by Marilyn Leavitt-Imblum. I embroidered this in 1995.

The Auction. Also by Marilyn Leavitt-Imblum, 1995.

Lastly a little sampler from Mill Hill.
I hope you have enjoyed some of my past treasures.

1 comment:

Claudia said...

Your work is so lovely! I used to do counted cross stitch many years ago, but haven't tried it for a long time. You just might get me going again!

xo
Claudia