Saturday, December 31, 2011

BEST WISHES

I have been away for some time. Life has been hectic with house painting, family obligations and a few health problems around Christmas. I have been following your blogs though as I enjoy nothing more than a cup of tea and catching up.
I have managed to do a little stitching leading up to the Holidays and am also showing some Christmas stitching from previous years.

                                          Prairie Schooler Christmas Strawberry.
                                           St. Nicholas Needle roll.
                                          Cross Stitch Christmas Stocking 2001.
                                          Detail of Crazy Patchwork Stocking
                                          and more detail.


 My Crazy Patchwork Christmas Stocking from a class with J.Rofe in 2000. I think this is my favorite decoration, also a lovely size for filling with Xmas goodies!
And a gift for a special friend. Another Christmas Strawberry and a little tree decoration which was a free pattern from Threadwork Primitives.

I hope your Christmas holiday has been wonderful and that 2012 will be even better, full of lovely stitching and quilting if that is what you enjoy .A garden full of flowers if that is also your favorite occupation, but most of all happiness, good health and peace.

                                                          HAPPY NEW YEAR.

2 comments:

Elfie said...

Love those strawberries - and all your other lovely items as well. I hope those health problems are a thing of the past in 2012.

Tatyana@MySecretGarden said...

How lovely! I especially love the white Christmas stocking! A lot of pretty details!
Have a happy 2012! Thank you for the comment on my pomgranate post!